Tune Up Bike Service (Service Package – Minor)
For occasional riders
Peace of mind if you’re unsure about the state of your bike. Good for lightly used bikes; those that have sat unused in the garage for a lengthy periods of time; or new bikes that have not been set up and never been used.
- A detailed safety check on your bike.
- We check over and adjust the key systems on the bike – wheels, brakes and gears, headset, lube the chain and pump the tyres.
- We inspect and adjust the key safety-critical fastenings on the bike, including saddle, handbars, chainset, and pedals
- This service does not include cleaning beyond the frame.
Setup Bike Service (Service Package – Major)
For everyday riders
A Setup Service is suitable for bikes whose systems are worn and may require the replacement of many of the most common parts.
- We will set up all the systems: the gears and brakes; true the wheels and pump the tyres; lubricate the transmission and other parts; remove the seatpost, pedals and handlebar stem and regrease where necessary, and check for tightness of all the key fastenings on the bike.
- This service includes the fitting of all the most commonly worn consumable parts. These are: tires, tubes, wheels, all control cables and brake pads.
- Includes cleaning of the frame and rims and a wipe down of the transmission.
- This price is exclusive of replacement parts.
Complete Overhaul Bike Service
A Love Bomb for your bike
The Overhaul Service is a fully comprehensive service aimed at ensuring optimum performance on high end bikes; or restoring heavily used bikes whose systems are worn out and need lots of parts replacing. If you need a service that not only adjusts and replaces all the shorter life ‘consumables,’ but one that really treats everything, including the internals,* then consider this. All decent bikes deserve a full overhaul every few years and in some cases, much more often.
- Includes a full strip down and reassembly of the bike – replacing parts where necessary.
- This service includes the fitting of all parts.
- Includes a deep clean: full degreasing and cleaning of the transmission (when not replaced), as well as a full clean and polish of the frame and wheels.
- Includes the overhaul of internal assemblies on the bicycle, including the bottom bracket and BB threads, hub and headset bearings.
- Includes wheel truing and repairs.
- This price is exclusive of parts.